Over the last years the automotive industry spent nearly a billion euros trying to sell electric cars. Though people generally agree that the future belongs to electric vehicles, only 7% are ready to buy one today. The remaining 93% still think they need more autonomy, infrastructures or to live in a big city to switch to electric. Renault decided to find a way to prove people wrong by demonstrating to them that switching to electric is possible now and everywhere. Even in a small, remote village.
Enjoy the case video: